Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sharing White Tantric Yoga Experience: Sukhraj Kaur

  
Once every year, Yoga Phoenix hosts White Tantric Yoga here in the city of Phoenix. Many yogis and yoginis participate in this big Kundalini Yoga event every year. We ask some of these dedicated yogis and yoginis to share their experience and reasons why they take part in White Tantric Yoga. 

Kundalini Yoga teacher, Sukhraj Kaur talks about her experience of White Tantric Yoga:


My name is Sukhraj Kaur (Nicole Santer). I have done White Tantric Yoga 8 times.
I take part in White Tantric Yoga because I have the experience of an unconditional spiritual and loving connection with myself and my White Tantra Yoga partner. During White Tantric Yoga I vibrate joy, grace and nonattachment that my being learns more and more deeply to embody daily.  Every White Tantra Yoga I attend, I develop a more blissful, loving, clear, intuitive way of living within myself and in the world.  Try it!



White Tantric Yoga is open to everyone. If you have questions about White Tantric Yoga, feel free to email us at info@yogaphoenix.com, or talk to any of our teachers, like Sukhraj Kaur!,

Sukhraj Kaur teaches at Yoga Phoenix, every Monday, 7pm-8:15pm. She also teaches at Yoga Nirvana (1801 S Jentilly Ln, Suite B-8, Tempe, AZ 85281, alternating Wednesday nights at 7:40pm-9:00pm). Sukhraj Kaur is also available for private Kundalini Yoga instruction. She teaches breathwork for stress relief and relaxation.
You can visit Sukhraj's website here, or email her: Nicole.breathislife@gmail.com




Related articles:
Yoga Phoenix to Host White Tantric Yoga 2015 at the Phoenix Zoo! 

Meet the Teacher: Sukhraj Kaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment