On this Valentine's Day we wish to share with you all some of Yogi Bhajan's wisdom on love:
"Your greatest strenght is love. Your greatest weakness is fear"
"Love is the ultimate state of human being where compassion prevails and kindness rules."
"Love yourself. Love your soul and let go of the past. Past pain is keeping you in pain. You don't have to deteriorate."
"Love is a process in which ego is lost and infinity is experienced."
"In love we honor. In love we grace people. In love we support. In love we sacrifice. In love we give. In love we elevate. In love we pray."
"Human love is for one thing only: to love your soul. The Infinite world around you will be in love with you."
Yogi Bhajan's 10 Points on Love:
- Love is blind. It never sees anything.
- Love is Infinite. What you hear is not worth anything. What is worthwhile, you don’t have to hear.
- Love is in silence and deep sound. It has no word.
- So when you are in love, you neither see, nor hear, nor speak.
- Experience your partner as yourself.
- Within yourself lies the grace which you can feel in the projection of your mate.
- Love is amalgamation—not adjustment.
- Love is sublimation—not a gross understanding.
- Love is a distillation and not a relation of feelings or emotions.
- Love is a consciousness and intelligence—living in another being and experiencing yourself.
From "In the Name of the Cosmos: Words to Live By" by Yogi Bhajan