Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SOS Workshop

Senses of the Soul Workshop is coming to Yoga Phoenix next Monday, March 24, 2014, 6 - 9pm (please visit www.yogaphoenix.com to register). Many people have already signed up, and we still have plenty of room for people who need this technology for self healing. Many of us are still carrying the emotional pain from the past. It's time to let it go, and let healing take place, move forward in life toward a better future.


GuruMeher Singh recently completed a Senses of the Soul tour in Washington, DC, New York City and Boston. His workshops received some enthusiastic feedback! Check it
out:


"Wow- that was completely life-changing!"

"I healed things that had been holding me back for years!"



"You really helped me understand myself on a deeper level. I now know
how to relate to my feelings and how I can use them. I feel really
empowered. I am ready to start my life."


Another student of GuruMeher Singh shares her experience with Senses of the Soul in this video:



No comments:

Post a Comment